Fondation ANNE MAURER-CECCHINI
History of the Foundation
We will keep on this page a record of important events that concern the Anne Maurer-Cecchini Foundation.
See also the page
"The previous Awards".
- may 14, 2009 Creation of the foundation in Aubonne, Switzerland.
- april 21, 2010 1st Award attribution at the Geneva Health Forum: 2 ex aequo prices (Prof Shyam SUNDAR and Dr Gerardo PRIOTTO)
- april 20, 2012 2nd Award attribution at the Geneva Health Forum (Dr Oriol MITJ└ et al).
- april 17, 2014 3nd Award attribution at the Geneva Health Forum (Dr Philippe B▄SCHER et al).
- dec 09 , 2015 The Anne Maurer-Cecchini Foundation receives the Award of the "Fondation du 150Ŕ de la Caisse d'Epargne d'Aubonne".
- april 21, 2016 4st Award attribution to Dr Ramakrishna U. Rao and Gary J. Weil et al at the Geneva Health Forum.
- april 12, 2018 Attribution of 2 ex aequo prices to H. Garcia et al, Perou and Victor Kande Betu Ku Mesu et al at the Geneva Health Forum.
- march 3, 2020 6st Award attribution to Tineke Cantaert et al.of the Pasteur Institut in Cambodge for their research on rabies.
Copyright ę Guy
& Fondation Anne Maurer-Cecchini